Smoothie made fresh by Wyspa Zdrowia
Ingredients and their Health Benefits:
- Raspberry – a rich source of vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber. They also contain small amounts of additional vitamins, including Vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6, calcium, and zinc. Raspberries are a low-glycemic index food, with total sugar content of only 4% and no starch
- Celery – used in weight loss diets, where it provides low-calorie dietary fiber bulk. It also provides positive net calories, with digestion consuming only a small proportion of the calories taken in.
- Bananas – has packed inside vitamin B6, moderate amounts of vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber.
- Apples – a moderate content of dietary fiber.
- Chia Seeds – a rich source of the B vitamins, thiamin and niacin, and a moderate source of riboflavin and folate. Several dietary minerals are in rich content, including calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, and zinc. The fatty acids of chia seed oil are mainly unsaturated, with linoleic acid and linolenic acid as the major fats.