Italian Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Organic Ferrari
Organic Parmigiano Reggiano is produced in the same way as the traditional ones – the difference is in the milk:
- It comes from cattle bred with the utmost care, that graze in open fields.
- They’re fed with strictly organic fodder obtained from natural crop rotation.
- They get only homeopathic and physiotherapy cures (no antibiotics, hormones or cortisone)
- Giving them a long, healthy, and happy life.
For these reasons, the milk is healthier – resulting in a cheese that’s more natural, with better flavor and taste.
Parmigiano Reggiano is the only cheese in the world which is made out of three ingredients only: milk, rennet, and salt, without any preservatives.
The rennet doesn’t contain any sodium benzoate – requiring more care in the processing of milk quality.
The whole production chain is certified ORGANIC, from milking, dairy production, maturation to packing.
Just as it was a long time ago…
- Milk* (certified organic)