Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is a perfectly refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
This recipe was shared and demonstrated by Madam Barbara H.
This quick and simple recipe can be made in minutes. It will take away the sweltering heat and replace it with a cool refreshing sensation that will leave you with nothing less than a smile on your face.
Below is a very short video on how to make this summer delight.
What are the ingredients?
- Take some Frozen Strawberries (quantity depends on how many drinks are being served – a rule of thumb is 1 handful per 2 servings of juice)
- Add the strawberries and a touch of water to a blender and blend them together until everything is liquefied
- Take 4 beautiful Lemons and slice them into halves
- Squeeze out all the juice (manually is better) and pour into your serving container
- Mix a healthy amount of brown sugar into the lemon juice
- Add in some ice and sparkling water (~twice as much water as the lemon juice)
- Bring the blended strawberries and add them to water & lemon juice
- Mix everything together and top it off with a few leaves of mint
This is great for everyone.
If you want to take it into the night, for a mixed drink – this goes great with Tequila or Rum.
Let us know what you think – if you’ve made it, if you’ve tried it, and/or if you’ve modified it.
Enjoy this cool treat.